Thursday 7 August 2008

JAMES!'s Battle Of The Divas Mix



This is a one of the first few mixshows that I did. I simply entitled it "Battle Of The Divas Mix' cos' all the tracks in it are by female vocalists.

I am currently in the process of planning for "Battle Of The Divas Mix" v2.0. I welcome feedbacks and suggestions of tracks that you guys would like me to include in it.

I also welcome anyone out there to help me with designing the album sleeves for my mixes! The black version was done by my pal Gavin at my specific request, I know it's boring... But hey, I'm never a Flashy person, you know? The version with Wonder Woman fighting Wonder Girl was done by Gavin, cos we both love the Amazon Princess and he thought it'll be fun to have her included in this album art.

I'll be posting a few of my other mixes very soon, so do come back soon for more!

JAMES!'s "Battle Of The Divas Mix" Tracklisting-

1) Sugababes- Push The Button [DJ Prom Mix]
2) Chanelle- I Want It [Club Junkies Club Mix]
3) Sirens- Club Lala [Jody Den Broeber Club Mix]
4) Rihanna- Pon De Replay [Pon De Club Play]
5) Madonna & Justin- 4 Minutes [Edson Pride Saves The World Mix]
6) Kat DeLuna- Whine Up [Tomer G. Club English Anthem]
7) Mariah Carey- Touch My Body [Seamus Haji Club Mix]
8) Madonna- Give It 2 Me [Eddie Amador Club Mix]
9) Britney Spears- Break The Ice [Tracy Young Club Mix]
10) Rihanna- Shut Up And Drive [Edson Pride Dirty Mix]
11) Janet Jackson- Feedback [Jody Den Broeder Club Mix]
12) Kylie Minogue- In My Arms [Steve Pitron & Max Sanna Remix]
13) Jamie Knight- Bleeding Love [Almighty Club Anthem]
14) Duffy- Mercy [Gareth Wyn Remix]
15) Jordin Sparks- Tattoo [Jason Nevins Extended Remix]


No comments: