Sunday 22 March 2009

MIXALICIOUS- 'Someone Make Me A Mixtape!' v5.0



Another request fulfilled!

I was working on my "Battle Of The Divas Mix V", when I got distracted by an email from someone who visited MIXALICIOUS. He sent me a list of 16 of his favourite tracks and would like me to do it into a Non-stop Mixtape for him.

I have selected 12 tracks to be featured in this mix, they are a mixture of new and old tracks... some dated back all the way to 2006. I totally enjoyed doing this mix... Mixing it was a breeze as I am very familiar with all the tracks featured.

Watch this space real soon... Another new mix coming your way!

Enjoy this mix for now... :)


JOIN THE "FRIENDS OF MIXALICIOUS" Facebook Group NOW!

1 comment:

John said...

Great job on this one. Any chance we could get a track listing??? Keep up the hard work!