Tuesday 10 March 2009

MIXALICIOUS- A Birthday Mixtape for the Birthday Girl...


This is a Mix that was specially requested for a birthday gal who is celebrating her birthday today! It's the very first time I have done a Mixtape specifically for somebody's birthday, without knowing her personal favourite tracks or artists. For this mixtape, I have specially selected a string of dance tracks (new and old) from different genres. Some of which are of course, my all-time personal favourites that I have been using for my previous mixtapes, while the rest are commercially hits that most of you should be very familiar with.

Enjoy this Mixtape and I hope you'll like it as much as Ron did.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Ron! :D

At the same time, I would also wish to announce the official launch of the new MIXALICIOUS Facebook group... :)

Join the new "FRIENDS OF MIXALICIOUS" Facebook Group!

No comments: